If you are missing any of these posts, you will not receive full credit for completing. In addition, if your posts are incomplete, missing elements, grammatically incorrect, you must revise to receive full credit.
1. "Why do you go to watch movies in the theater? If you don't go to the theater why do you think others do?
2. Imagine you're a movie director who was just given a contract to make a new film. What kind of movie would you make? Whom would you cast? How would your movie differ from others?
3. What can books do that movies cannot? Provide examples and explanations.
4. Shooting Gallery embedded
5. "What is your opinion of black and white films?"
6. Tell me about a time a movie took you to a different time and place. How did the filmmakers accomplish the task?
7. Chapter 3 & 4 in class BLOG activity
8. Research James Dean and write about 3 interesting facts you found about this Hollywood
9. "What is your favorite movie ever? Why do you like it so much? Give three specific reasons.
10. What is your favorite song? What do you think about when you hear it? How does it make you feel? Give at least one specific example.