- Finished watching Double Indemnity.
- Worked on Double Indemnity discussion questions in small groups and answered.
- Assigned Double Indemnity paper. DUE SEPTEMBER 18th at the BEGINNING of class.
- Students worked on composing their five-paragraph essays over the use of cinematography in Double Indemnity, and how it develops either ONE of the film's characters or a theme in the film.
- I moved around the classroom to assist with student claims/thesis statements and conferenced on a variety of other paper attributes.
- Bring an outline of your paper to class on Friday
- Read pages 48-62 in Movies and Meaning