- Students took the Film Analysis Final Exam.
- Returned textbooks
- Took class survey
- Don't forget to have ALL 12 blog entries to your website to receive full credit. Here is the list of the 12 blog posts. Unit blog posts were worth 50 points, so make sure you have them ALL!
2. Imagine you're a movie director who was just given a contract to make a new film. What kind of movie would you make? Whom would you cast? How would your movie differ from others?
3. What can books do that movies cannot? Provide examples and explanations.
4. Shooting Gallery video embedded in your site (embed code from your SchoolTube account).
5. "What is your opinion of black and white films?"
6. Tell me about a time a movie took you to a different time and place. How did the filmmakers accomplish the task?
7. Chapter 3 & 4 in class BLOG activity
8. Research James Dean and write about 3 interesting facts you found about this Hollywood
9. "What is your favorite movie ever? Why do you like it so much? Give three specific reasons.
10. What is your favorite song? What do you think about when you hear it? How does it make you feel? Give at least one specific example.
11. (in-class assignment - Experiencing Sound): Find your own example of a scene from a film clip on YouTube and answer the question, "How does the sound design, including dialogue, sound effects and/or music influence the effectiveness of the scene." Embed the film clip into your blog post and answer the question specifically.
12. Citizen Kane Blog Post: Create a blog post covering the six major units of study for the semester. For each unit, briefly summarize what we covered in each unit, and research an example from the film Citizen Kane. You may research on the internet, or complete these examples as we watch the film.
See a good movie over the break and sign up for Broadcast Technology I next semester!