- Blogged and discussed responses to the prompt, "What is your opinion of black and white films?"
- Began watching the film Double Indemnity an example of film noir. Students took notes over the first 1 hr and 16 minutes of the film.
- After viewing the film, students will be expected to write a paper explaining how the film's cinematography develops a character or theme in the film.
- Biography of Double Indemnity director Billy Wilder.
- Discussion questions to consider for Double Indemnity
- Read pages 48-62 in Movies and Meaning. Take notes over the bold terms.
- Clarify movie viewing notes.